State-of-the-art technology and intelligent planning
The ideal warehouse is the marriage of state-of-the-art technology along with intelligent planning.
- Over 1,000,000 square feet of newly expanded warehouse space
- All inventory completely monitored and protected by our facility's top-of-the-line 24/7 surveillance and security system
- Automated fire-suppression and sprinkler system, which like our security protection, is monitored 24/7 by a central station
- 24-hour account and inventory access via our secure, online client management system
- Hot List - At a glance look at your company's personal priority orders
- Hey You - One-on-one messaging tool between you and your Retail Logistics representative
- Call Tag - Ability to request a call tag be sent and track its status, including obtaining UPS numbers
- Order Status - Search for orders based on a wide variety of criteria
- Inventory - Keep up to the minute on the exact status of all your products
- Inbound - Notify and track inventory coming into the warehouse at all times
- Submit New Order - Online order submission with complete inventory validation
- Custom Modules - If your needs are not fully realized through our existing software, our programming team will create specific tools to service your online warehousing needs
- Our Wayne location is easily accessible by major highways, rail lines, shipping ports, container terminals, and only minutes from Newark International Airport
- Our Robbinsville location is conveniently located just off New Jersey Turnpike exit 7A
Retail Logistics also maintains an agency warehouse relationship in Rancho Dominguez, CA, utilizing our same proprietary systems and uncompromising standards. Two facilities, one point of contact, both operating together for ease of use. Track and maintain inventory stored at either facility as easily as if you were working with only one location. Our bi-coastal option allows for faster turnaround, and more cost effective shipping when needed.
What they said
"Our previous warehousing experience was a disaster. Late shipments, inaccurate inventory, and an utter lack of compliance created disharmony between us and our customers. After much consideration we decided to relocate our entire inventory and distribution functions to Retail Logistics.While I was anxious about the enormity of this move, I quickly became comfortable as Retail Logistics took responbility for coordinating the entire process. They accomplished the task without any inconvenience to our customers and we are now enjoying the outstanding service provided by the Retail Logistics staff and systems."